The Prolab Muscle Building Stack
The Muscle Building Stack is one of the most important supplement stacks, especially if you work out every day, are an athlete, or bodybuilder.
Rigorous training or competition will exhaust muscles and tear their fibers which will require necessary repair for growth.
Without adequate support, muscles will remain stagnant or even suffer atrophy. Using a quality muscle building stack can help ensure sufficient recovery for optimal growth.
Creatine is one of the most studied supplements and it has been proven to boost both muscle size and strength as well as improving exercise performance. Including creatine monohydrate in your muscle building stack, you can expect to gain muscle mass and increase in strength.
Creatine Monohydrate Benefits
- Maximizes Muscular Development†
- Drives Explosive Muscle Power†
- Helps Speed Recovery Between Sets†
- Faster Recovery
Advanced Essential Whey
Whey doesn't just furnish the body with protein, it also provides amino acids which serve as building blocks for muscles.
Advanced Essential Whey enhances performance and strength, as well as muscle size. It digests very quickly, which means it will instantly boost blood flow and pump essential branched-chain amino acids into the system.
Essential Whey Benefits
• Multi-Stage Delivery of 21 Grams of Protein Per Serving
• 22 Grams of Muscle Repairing Amino Acids
• 5 Grams of BCAAs To Support Lean Muscle Growth
• Natural Digestive Enzymes for Improved Protein Absorption
• Superior Mixability for a Smooth and Refreshing Shake
• Amazing Taste and Delicious Flavors
• Only 2 Grams of Sugar Per Serving
Beta-alanine works best with creatine. Studies show that individuals who use creatine together with beta-alanine lost more body fat and gained more muscle mass than those who used creatine alone.
Beta-Alanine also enhances the muscle-building effects of creatine. It combines with amino histidine inside the muscles to form carnosine, which in turn boosts muscle mass and strength.
Beta-Alanine Extreme Benefits
- Delays Muscle Fatigue
- Buffers Against Lactic Acid Buildup
- Helps Extend Workout Intensity
- Increases Muscle Carnosine
BCAA's are branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that boost muscle growth. The three BCAA's - leucine, isoleucine, and valine - make up a third of all muscle proteins. Additionally, they stimulate muscle protein synthesis, which is the process through which the body builds muscles. Therefore, to have more muscle mass, you'll need to increase BCAA levels.
BCAA Plus Benefits
- Anti-Catabolic Formula Protects Lean Muscle
- Supports Lean Mass Growth
- Jump Starts Recovery After Training
- Maximizes Muscle Energy
- Reduces Energy Fatigue
How To Use The Muscle Building Stack
Take 3 to 5 g of Creatine Monohydrate before and after workouts.
Take 1 scoop of Advanced Essential Whey before and immedietely following workouts.
Take 2 capsules of Beta-Alanine Extreme before and after workouts.
Take 6 capsules of BCAA Plus 30 to 60 minutes after working out.
*Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs or are pregnant or lactating.